Major features include:
- Each ProCLASS warehouse (up to 99 warehouses per ProCLASS
database) is divided into any number of warehouse sections, and each
warehouse section is divided into any number of warehouse
slots. Warehouse sections can have such attributes as being fixed or
floating-slot, and you can specify the maximum number of slots in the
warehouse section to be allocated to a single item.
- Warehouse slots can be identified as pick, over-head, and bulk (or
- The current item assigned to a slot as well as the past history of
the slot can be viewed on-line or through various hard-copy
- Letdown instructions (as well as labels to be applied to the
letdown pallets) are generated by ProCLASS in real-time and a list of
outstanding letdown instructions can be produced at any time.
- The need for regular stock taking can be eliminated in the
floating-slot sections by reviewing and confirming the "emptied
location list" on a regular basis.
- Fixed-slot warehouse sections can be inventoried on a rotating
basis (e.g., on a daily or weekly basis) or in a more formal basis one
or more times per year.
- Any number of user-defined stock adjustment reason codes can be
set up in ProCLASS. Stock adjustments can be viewed by item and/or by
- After-the-fact corrections to received and on-hand quantities can
be made simultaneously via special stock adjustment reason codes.
- Functions are provided to "book" inventory in ProCLASS such that
only a certain customer or customer group can draw from the reserved
inventory. Booked stock can also be "un-booked" to be made available
to all customers.
- Customer returns can be placed in special slots instead of the
normal pick slots for the returned items. Any subsequent orders for
the returned items will draw from these special return slots before
going back to the regular pick slots.
- An exception report can be generated to list all items whose
assigned slots do not match their movement history. This report can be
used to re-assign items to other slot types or warehouse sections
which match the items' current movement activity.
- ProCLASS provides daily reports showing dated products that either
have expired, or are close to expiry.
| Back to Executive Summary