Major features include:
- Retail prices and margins can be set up and maintained online
at various levels, with a clearly defined retail pricing priority,
determining which retails will be used in any situation. In order of
decreasing priority, these pricing levels are:
- Ad program retails - retail specified on an ad program and
used when the ad program is in effect.
- Custom retail price or margin set up for the item and the
- Retail price or margin set up for the item and the customer's
- Retail price or margin set up for the item and customer's
- Retail price or margin set up for the item and the
- Retail margin set up for the customer and the item's
- Retail margin set up for the customer's group and the item's
- The standard retail price or margin set up on the item record
plus or minus an adjustment for the customer.
- Current and next retails with effective dates can be specified
for levels 2 to 8 above (ad program retails are effective for the
duration of the ad program).
- A customer's retail pricing will be shown on the customer's
invoices, order guides, and various other ProCLASS reports, regardless
of where and how the retails were specified.
- When regular off-invoice allowances are passed on to a
customer, the option to include a specified percentage of the
off-invoice amount in retail calculations is provided.
- Seven different order guide formats (landscape or portrait,
legal or letter size, retail or food service, with or without bar
codes) are provided in ProCLASS to satisfy the needs of a diverse
customer base. A flexible "family" structure is provided for building
customized order guides:
- Each item may belong to any number of families, and each
family may contain any number of items.
- Each family may belong to any number of family groups, and
each family group may contain any number of families.
- Each family group may belong to any number of order guides,
and each order guide may contain any number of family groups.
- Custom order guides may also be generated based on items
purchased by any customer during the past 6 or 12 weeks. The sold
quantities may optionally be printed on the order guide.
| Back to Executive Summary