Point of Sale
Major features include:
- Files can be generated for download to P.O.S. and label
printing systems based on various criteria:
- Items that have had a price change.
- Items that have had a cost change.
- Items that have had an UPC, pack, size, or description
- New items.
- Items on a particular ad program.
- Files containing invoice and credit note information can be
extracted for download to the P.0.S. systems.
- Seven different styles of shelf labels and talkers are
provided. The customer's unique retail pricing will be printed on the
shelf label formats which contain a retail price.
- Shelf labels can be generated via extensive selection options,
including by ad programs or label requests transmitted via a Telxon or
| Back to Executive Summary