- ProCLASS data is managed by LAZER DBMS, providing real-time,
and concurrent read and update access of data in an efficient
manner. The ProCLASS database can be updated whenever new information
becomes available; you will no longer have to keep a receiving on hold
because you are in the middle of a billing run. Everyone gets to see
information which is as up-to-date as possible, 24 hours a day!
- All of the ProCLASS modules operate on a single database,
avoiding the common problems associated with duplication of data for
- In every ProCLASS function where an item code is a required
input, the item can also be accessed via a full or partial item name
or any of the 4 different UPC's which can be assigned to each
- In every ProCLASS function where a vendor or a customer number
is a required input, the vendor or customer can also be accessed via a
full or partial name, with the ability to scan all the customers or
vendors which match a partially entered name.
- The ProCLASS menu system is fully integrated with electronic
mail so users can receive notification of new messages and receive and
send messages while they are still in ProCLASS. Integration with
word-processing packages (such as WordPerfect) and spreadsheet
packages (such as LOTUS/123) is also provided.
- ProCLASS can accommodate fiscal years consisting of up to 16
periods, and the number of weeks in each period can be specified.
- ProCLASS can handle both Metric and Imperial weight and
dimension units concurrently, and total weights are reported in a
user-specified unit of measure whenever required.
- The history retention periods for weekly and daily sales,
receivings, P.O.'s, stock adjustments, invoice and credit information
can each be independently specified.
- Hundreds of built-in ProCLASS reports can be directed to any
printer on the system or displayed on the screen. An on-line function
allows for reprint or screen viewing of any report without
Back to Executive Summary