ProCLASS Warehouse Control System
The ProCLASS Warehouse Control System provides the necessary real-time control
functionality for distribution facilities with conveyor systems to sort and monitor
out-bound and/or in-bound product.
By scanning bar-code information on cases and pallets, the real-time processes
can direct the product to particular sortation or palletization lanes and track
product movement (cases and/or weights) for immediate presentation to warehouse
- Ability to define any number of sortation lanes for load-building or
- Ability to define routes and route sequences, and assigning specific
lanes for cases destined for a particular route-sequence.
- Ability to define multiple control processes for different areas of
the warehouse (e.g., if there is more than one sortation area).
- Extremely efficient and fault-tolerant database, with tables mapped
to memory for fast and reliable real-time performance.
- Real-time and on-line access to movement information by lane and by
route-sequence for a shift or a day.
- Ability to pre-load the system with expected cases and weights for
each route-sequence; this information can then be used to compare to actual
counts scanned by the system.
- Extensive security and access control functionality by user and menu option
Easy-to-use menu system.
- Extensive logging of all system changes by user with date and time stamp.
- Ideal companion to the ProCLASS Distribution Management system with identical
menu systems and user interface.
- Can be used as an independent module, or it can be integrated with the ProCLASS
Distribution Management System.