CLASS Rebate Tracker
Our CLASS Rebate Tracker system can be used for tracking and
monitoring all supplier purchases and their applicable rebates. This
PC-based system is easy to use and easy to install.
- Rebates can be tracked for members of a Buying Group or a
single corporation and its divisions.
- CLASS Rebate Tracker provides an easy method of entering and
maintaining the rebate rate structure, with the ability of
specifying complex rebates based on supplier, commodity, and
purchase volumes (cases, pallets, weight, cube, or purchase
value). Multiple amount or percent rates can be specified
for the same supplier and commodity group, based on various
purchase volume levels.
- Any number of commodity groups (such as Supplies, Spice,
Groceries, Food Service, Meat, etc.) can be user-defined.
- Flexible grouping structures are provided to facilitate Buying
Group reporting by individual members or grouping of members
based on geography, affiliations, or any other desired
- Appropriate reports are provided for monitoring purchase
volumes by supplier and according to the suppliers' rebate
calculation time periods. When purchase volumes are close to
achieving the next higher rebate levels, appropriate buying
decisions can be made to maximize earned rebates.
- Purchase volumes can be entered directly into the CLASS Rebate
Tracker system, or loaded automatically from your purchasing
| CLASS Financials Summary