Experts estimate that up to 70% of a company's revenues are spent
on labour costs. These high labour costs underline the importance of
an effective Payroll Management System. Companies today must have the
ability to obtain accurate and timely labor cost reporting as well as
up-to-date records of their employees.
Digiflex has recognized this urgency, and has looked beyond the
normal functions expected of a computerized payroll system. We
introduce to you our CLASS Payroll - A Superior Payroll System
possessing unique features not normally found in a standard payroll
package to give you maximum control over your data.
- Virtually unlimited divisional reporting to provide you with
complete overall management information.
- User definable pay periods permits flexibility to report for
- Select and pay specified employees during a cheque run. This
function enables you to issue a payroll to send to a
remote location prior to your regular payday.
- Re-issue cheques after a cheque run has been completed for the
replacement of damaged or destroyed forms.
- Automatic or manual advances to accommodate your mid-period
salary requirements or commission advances.
- Functions under each of the menu headings are interrelated for
easy reference by the users. The same functional
structure underlines the entire system.
- Labour distribution reporting supplies you with informative labour cost analyses, enabling you to scrutinize your
payroll costs by job within department.
- Allocate burden by entire company, by division, or by
department. Added costs to your company's payroll are;
employees' sick time, accrued holiday pay, employer's
portion of CPP and EI, etc. Your payroll burden appears
on the labour distribution report to reflect these added
costs of payroll
- Automatic holiday pay rate adjustment. The System monitors the
employees' start dates and anniversary dates, and based
on length of service, can automatically accrue a higher
rate of holiday pay as the employee enters into the next
- Hourly review - flag reporting. If an employer wishes to review
an employee's hours, the System will indicate when that
employee has reached a preset total.
- Taxable benefit reporting on the T4's as stipulated in recent
legislation. The Payroll System will report up to five
taxable benefit codes on an employee's T4.
- Employee suspension enables you to suspend an employee for one
or more pay periods and to be reinstated when his or her
pay is valid again. This is particularly useful when
employees take unpaid leaves.
- Pay code table promotes extreme flexibility. The user
predefines the earning and deduction codes standard to
his environment. Once the table is in place, it is a
simple matter to create employee records. Standard
earnings and deductions are referenced by codes unless
the user specifies a non-standard amount for a
particular employee. The pay code table drastically
reduces payroll-input time. The table accommodates for 6
earning types, 16 deduction types and 5 taxable benefit
types. From the various types, you have the ability to
sub-list up to 1,000 different earnings, deductions and
- Worksheet concept introduces consolidated entries; reducing
keying time, providing for easy access and consuming
minimal storage. Employee numbers are immediately
crosschecked to the master file to ensure
- Runs as an independent module or can be integrated with CLASS General Ledger. Integration reduces duplication
in postings, promoting accuracy, yet ensuring utmost in
- Maintaining complete detail on file for management use and
decision-making. You have the ability to selectively
extract information at any time during the payroll year
from the earnings code, earning types, deduction codes,
deduction types, taxable benefit codes and taxable
- Stringent security measures. Only authorized personnel can
access the System, and then, only after passing two
security checks. The System displays only the menu
functions which the user is authorized to access.
- Employee audit trails record all additions, deletions, and
modifications, along with the time, date and author of
each, to ensure complete control of your System.
- System documentation provides complete, comprehensive,
step-by-step guidance to make the learning process as
easy as possible.
- Records of employment can be created and printed by the System
for terminated employees. This feature eliminates
frustration and saves time from manually preparing
- Statistics Canada reporting information is automatically
generated by a single function. Saves time in
researching and compiling the information.
- Multiple bank account features provide for the reconciliation
of cancelled cheques to numerous bank accounts as well
as for processing for banks in other centres. Promotes
comprehensive audit trails.
- Operates independently of volume. The Payroll System will never
impede your growth. As your reporting requirements
increase, the System will continue to provide you with
the total control you require over your payroll
- Designed and written in Canada providing you with a complete
Payroll System understanding of Canadian laws and
regulations. The System has the ability to pay
The CLASS Payroll System enables management to monitor vast
amounts of detail yet streamlines the data flow so that the user
experiences little difficulty in obtaining comprehensive and complete
Due to the enormous flexibility in the CLASS Payroll
Applications, it is almost impossible to list all abilities and
features in this overview. In the same respect, your payroll may
possess unique requirements that haven't been addressed above.
We would like to analyze your specifications, work with you, and
show you the right solution to your payroll problems.
CLASS General Ledger
| CLASS Rebate Tracker