CLASS Accounts Receivable
One of any firm's most important current assets is its Accounts
Receivable. To protect this asset, it is critical that management have
at its disposal a system that maintains accurate and timely
CLASS Accounts Receivable offers the power and flexibility
needed for the day-to-day control of your receivables. Our
comprehensive reporting provides excellent accounting control, as well
as cash, credit and trend information, which facilitates effective
management of your Accounts Receivable.
- Allows the user to set up open-item and balance forward
accounts in one database, providing maximum flexibility
in customer account set-ups.
- Access accounts through customer names or parts thereof as well
as by customer number, enabling both clerical and
management personnel to enquire with speed and
- Flexible account numbering format for easy referencing;
customer numbers can be immediately identified to a
customer name by the numbering structure.
- Enquire into invoice details from the invoice number alone,
without knowing the applicable account number. This
ability saves time when enquiring into the system and is
especially useful when a customer is waiting for an
- Multiple terms within one account, i.e. Varying due dates,
periods and discount percentages. You are not restricted
to one set of guidelines for your invoice terms.
- Input real time on-line data or on-line data with batch
update. There are two methods to input data; (1) by
"Transaction Entry" which immediately updates your
account balances or, (2) by "Worksheet Entry" updating
the files in batch mode, providing for a tighter control
over your data input.
- On-line entry provides immediate access to the accounts master
file to ensure accuracy and check validity at time of
- Worksheet concept introduces consolidated entries; reducing
keying time, providing for easy access and consuming
minimal storage. Account numbers are immediately
crosschecked to the Chart of Accounts to ensure
- Balancing of group transactions. As you post a batch of
transactions, the system compares the actual total with
a manual total entered prior to posting. If there is a
balancing discrepancy after the batch has been posted,
the user can list all transactions in the batch in order
to find the error.
- Runs as an independent module or can be integrated with Class
General Ledger. Integration reduces duplication in
posting, promoting accuracy, and ensuring utmost in
- Stringent security measures. Only authorized personnel can
access the system, and then, only after passing two
security checks. You may also restrict functions by
keyboard access. The system displays only those menu
functions to which the user is authorized
- Detailed audit trails record all modifications to an account,
along with the time, date and author of each change;
ensuring maximum surveillance over your account
- System documentation provides complete, comprehensive
step-by-step guidance to make the learning process as
easy as possible.
- Operates independently of volume. The Accounts Receivable
System will never impede your growth. As your
requirements increase, the system will continue to
provide you with the total control you require over your
- Maintaining complete detail on file. You have the ability to
selectively extract information at any time for
management use and decision making.
- Information management approach that places programming and
selection commands into the hands of the user.
- Automatically process repetitive or contract billings, such as
rentals, or leases. Simply state an interval for the
billing and the system will generate on a regular basis
the charge to the customer's account. The system also
handles "Country Club Billings" or preset minimum
amounts to be billed to a client at regular
intervals. This function will save a great deal of time
- Bulk payment feature applies a single payment to multiple
invoices specified by invoice number or date
sequence. Simplifies the posting of large cash
transactions covering groups of invoices.
- Customer defined credit terms. Generation and recording of
service charges for each customer in accordance with a
user defined terms code table having up to 255 unique
- Ability to display or print all transactions for audit trails
to ensure maximum surveillance over your data and
provide a thorough audit trail.
- Definable period end dates enables you to control the number of
periods and the number of days in each period for
aging. You may choose to select the number of days to
agree with the length of your accounting periods.
- Grace day's calculation determines if a late payment will
receive a discount. This automatic feature saves time in
manually checking for allowable grace days.
- Choice of alphanumeric or numeric accounts type to accommodate
any customer Chart of Accounts.
- User definable Billing Cycles permit your Accounts Receivable
Department to classify each customer into a logical
cycle and run the statements for the cycle when
The CLASS Accounts Receivable system enables management to
control a large volume of accounts and related detail. It provides the
necessary information to forecast and manage incoming cash
effectively. It also provides accurate and detailed account data,
allowing you to monitor customer status and information.
We would like to analyze your specifications, work with you and
show you the right solution to your accounts receivable management
CLASS Accounts Payable
| CLASS Financials Summary
| CLASS General Ledger