CLASS Accounts Payable
Effective cash management is critical to a firm's success and
growth. Maximum utilization of terms extended by vendors, and
discounts offered, is necessary to optimize cash flow.
CLASS Accounts Payable system provides the user with immediate
information regarding vendor detail as well as projected details
regarding cash requirements.
CLASS supports multiple currencies, bank accounts, and
subsystems within the same accounts payable database. It runs as a
standalone module or can be fully integrated with the CLASS General
Ledger, ProCLASS Distribution Management, and CLASS Bank
- User definable payment periods permit flexibility for reporting
- Allows payments to be made for various divisions within a
corporate structure utilizing different bank
- Allows payments to be made in foreign currencies utilizing an
exchange rate table that is user defined.
- Multiple discount terms are provided for and are controlled by
the user. Calculations of discounts may be made
automatically or over-ridden by the users on
- Payments can be processed selectively by Period Due or Date
- Cheque printing sequence is controlled by the user. The system
allows printing by Vendor Name, Vendor Number, and
Ascending cheque amount or descending cheque
- Flexible cheque numbering system - controlled by the
- Maximum cheque amount to be issued by the system is provided,
and is defined by the user.
- Flexible cheque print formatting allows for stub over cheque,
cheque over stub, side by side (cheque right, stub
left or stub right, cheque left), for line printer or
LASER printer output.
- A re-issue cheque after a cheque run has been completed for the
replacement of damaged or destroyed forms.
- Functions under each of the menu headings are interrelated for
easy reference by the user. The same functional
structure is used throughout the system.
- Can be used as an independent module, or it can be integrated
with the CLASS General Ledger, ProCLASS
Distribution Management System, and CLASS Bank
- Update to the General Ledger can be in detail or in summary
form by GL Code - all user defined.
- Stringent Security Measures - Only authorized personnel can
access the system and then, only after passing two
security checks. The system displays only the menu
functions which the user is authorized to
- Complete audit trail records all transactions along with date,
time and author of each to ensure complete control
over your system.
- System documentation provides complete and comprehensive
step-by-step instructions to make the learning process
as easy as possible.
- Multiple bank account features provide for the reconciliation
of cancelled cheques to numerous bank accounts as well
as for processing for banks in other centers. Promotes
comprehensive audit trails.
- Operates independent of volume. The Accounts Payable system
will never impede your growth. As your reporting
requirements increase, the system will continue to
provide you with the total control you require over
your Accounts Payable data.
- System automatically calculates the Date or Period Due and
Discounts upon entering invoice information into the
- Cash Requirement projections permit you the flexibility of
establishing and reporting up to 6 defined future
periods of cash requirements.
- Provides payments to various vendors in different currencies
with different exchange rates.
- Allows for broker data to be recorded by vendor where
- Provides for Grace Days whereby the user can preset the number
of days allowed past the discount date whereby the
system will still allow a discount to be taken.
- Allows for real time on-line data entry or on-line data entry
with batch update. There are two methods of input
data: (1) by "Transaction Entry" which immediately
updates the Vendor's balances or, (2) "Worksheet
Entry" updating the files in batch mode, providing for
a tighter control over your data input.
- Worksheet concept introduces consolidated entries, reducing
- Worksheet reclamation provides you with the ability to reclaim
and change important fields of information for
recurring transactions contained in a worksheet.
The CLASS Accounts Payable system provides management with the
necessary tools to effectively manage its cash requirements.
Information managed by the system allows the user to not only
control accounts payable, but to also monitor its departmental
CLASS Accounts Payable addresses many unique requirements that
are critical in today's businesses. We would like to review your
specifications and work with you to implement the CLASS solution to
your Accounts Payable needs.
CLASS Financials Summary
| CLASS Accounts Receivable